the studio + directions
Exposed brick walls, beautifully antiqued pine floors, a giant north-facing window, and a traditional studio light bay all provide limitless options for your studio session.
While mom and dad are previewing portraits on our large projection screen, the kids can play in the play room.
We also have an iPod docking station, so please bring your own music for your session if you’d like!
To help in your decision making after your session, we have a gallery of gorgeous framed art, sample albums, and examples of custom gift items like jewelry and handbags.
Call the studio at (972) 496-6696 or (972) 672-7214 (mobile) if you get turned around.
WARNING! Do not trust your car’s navigation system, please use these directions
Directions to our Studio:
- From US 75: Take the George Bush Turnpike east.
- As the George Bush begins to curve south, take the Shiloh Rd./ Lookout Dr. exit (3rd exit east of US 75).
- Turn left (east) under the highway on Lookout Dr.
- Continue on Lookout until it dead-ends at Campbell (about a mile).
- Turn Left on Campbell.
- Continue on through the stop sign at Holford and turn left onto Fox Trail (your first left) into our neighborhood (The Oaks at Stoney Creek).
- Make an immediate left onto Winding Brook Dr.
- Our address is 1323 Winding Brook Dr. Garland, TX 75044…all the way down at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side. The studio is located in the guest house, to the left of our main home.
- PLEASE PARK ON THE STREET RIGHT OUT FRONT. THANKS!
click here for an easy map to our studio
*All text and images © Angela Weedon Photography 2017